2013 Calgary Folk Music Festival Tickets are on sale.
Online: 24 hours a day starting at 10am on April 25th
Phone: 403-233-0904 (M-F 10 am - 6 pm)
In person: 1215 10 Ave SE
Box Office Hours: April 25th to May 19th(M – W 10 am – 6 pm, Th – F 10 am – 7 pm, Sat 12 pm – 4 pm). May 20th – July 25th (M-F 10 am – 6 pm)
4-Day single-user pass (1 ticket = 1 x 4-Day wristband) - $175
4-Day Flex pass (4 tickets = 1 for each day) - $195
4-Day single-user youth pass (13-17 years) - $100
4-Day Student Pass - ONLY available in person or over the phone - $120
(1 ticket = 1 x 4-Day wristband)
Single Day Tickets
Thursday Ticket - $55
Friday Ticket - $55
Saturday Ticket - $65
Sunday Ticket - $65
Seniors Tickets – ONLY available in person or over the phone
Senior Thursday Ticket - $20
Senior Friday Ticket - $20
Senior Saturday Ticket - $25
Senior Sunday Ticket - $25
With the 4-day single-user passes, you will receive a single ticket, to be exchanged at the festival for a non-transferable 4-day wristband. This wristband must stay on your wrist for the duration of the festival. Any evidence of tampering or removal and reattachment of the wristband will render it null and void. If your wristband is damaged and needs to be replaced, you may exchange it at the festival box office with proof of receipt and valid ID.
A 4-day flex pass is meant to be shared with friends. You will receive 4 individual tickets (one each of Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun). Each ticket will be exchanged for a single-day wristband at the festival, and can be redeemed only once.
The Small Print
- Ticket prices include GST. There are no additional service charges
- 10% discount on orders over $1750 - only available through the CFMF office (not online)
- Children 12 and under are FREE. No ticket necessary
- Student ID required for pick up of Student passes
- Senior ID required for pick up of Senior tickets. Seniors are defined at 65+.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- No refunds / no exchanges. The festival runs rain or shine