Get in on and fun and win big
four draws nightly! Winner announced AFTER final mainstage Act
Winners can contact email@example.com or (403) 801-0036
2017 WINNING NUMBERS TO BE POSTED HERE!
1. Thursday july 27: Winning # AC323904 and POT Total $7,890. Winner takes $3,945!
2. Friday July 28: Winning # AC117512 and POT total $14,175. Winner takes $7,087.50!
3. Saturday July 29: Winning # AB296429 and POT total $29,940. Winner takes $14,970!
4. Sunday July 30: Winning #aC293336 and Pot Total $22,145. Winner takes $11,072.50!
50/50 RAFFLE 2017 RULES:
1. 50/50 raffles will be held daily during the Calgary Folk Music Festival:July 27-30, 2017.
2. Only festival attendees can purchase tickets on the festival site from individual 50/50 roaming sellers or the 50/50 Kiosk at the Raffle Tent.
3. Ticket sales: Thursday - 3:30-8:15pm Friday - 11:30-9:30pm Saturday - 9:00-9:30 pm Sunday - 9:00-8:15pm
4. Tickets can only be purchased in CASH from ROAMERS and CREDIT CARD at 50/50 TENT.
5. Tickets are 1 x $5; 3 x $10; 10 x $20.
6. Ticket purchasers will receive a receipt from the 50/50 Central gaming organizers with their respective ticket number.
7. Winner does not have to be present for the draw. We will post winning numbers on our website nightly. Winners will have 24 hours to contact Chandler Collins- 403-801-0036; firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 50/50 draw will be announced by the Emcee on the Mainstage after the last act. The winners will also be posted on the Jumbotron on the Mainfield and the screens in the Beer Garden.
9. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older.
10. Ticket buyers can purchase an unlimited amount of tickets.
11. Winner must have their ticket to claim the prize.
12. If you have the winning number:
1. Call 403-801-0036 or email email@example.com
2. Take a picture of your winning ticket and send to above contact.
3. Pick up your check at Festival Hall 1215 10th Ave SE on TUESDAY July 26th or make arrangements thereafter.
13. Winners have 24 hours to redeem their prize. If no one comes forth, Calgary Folk Music Festival will accept their winnings as a donation only with AGLC approval.
14. Ticket sales are open to all except board members and staff.
15. All sales are final. No refunds are accepted.
16. In the event of a complaint or dispute, please contact 50/50 organizer: Chandler Collins- 403-233-0904.