As we slowly return to live events at Festival Hall, the safety of our patrons, volunteers, artists, and staff is our top priority.
For all upcoming events, we will be asking health assessment questions to all patrons upon arrival. The list of questions will also be sent to you via email the morning of the event. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home.
Please see our full list of event guidelines. This list is not exhaustive and new guidelines may be prescribed as required:
- No more than 50 people in the hall including all staff, volunteers, guests and performers.
- Event setup will adhere to physical distancing requirements.
- We will collect the names and contact information of attendees upon ticket purchase for contact tracing.
- We will provide disposable mask for guests.
- We will provide hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content for patrons and worker use as they enter and exit.
- We will be performing an entry screening checklist provided by the Event Supervisor through AHS.
- All attendees wear masks at all times inside the building except when consuming a beverage.
- Attendees will be instructed to immediately dispose of any beverage containers once their contents have been consumed.
- No more than 4 individuals will be seated together as a cohort. Those seated together should ideally be from the same household or social cohort.
- Seating will be assigned upon arrival to minimize multiple persons using the same chairs.
- Cohort seating will be 2 metres (6 feet) apart.
- Sanitization and supervision will be enhanced.
- We will thoroughly sanitize high touch point areas, and shared items after attendees leave.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please email us at email@example.com.